What to wear to RBC Heritage: 6 fashion suggestions for the largest social event on Hilton Head
The biggest social event of Hilton Head Island is returned for its 51st anniversary. RBC Heritage is about to deliver more than one hundred,000 humans to Harbour Town this week to observe some golfing on one of the state’s favorite islands. If your eyes aren’t at the route, they’re probably on the clothing (see several closing year’s exceptional-dressed and style developments). The Island Packet will have a fashion blogger every day of the event once more this yr, recognizing out the nice-dressed women and gentlemen on the path, so the stress to look excellent is on. If you’re choosing out your outfit this week, right here’s a brief guide for all ages to paste to.
1. Don’t be afraid to put on ambitious styles and bright hues. Some Hilton Head teenagers previously told us, “The crowd must appear to be a bag of Skittles.” You may not want to move that dramatic, but Lilly Pulitzer gets dressed, and different vibrant prints will, in reality, be making a look. Of route, in comparison to the formidable patterns, a few girls will escape their white pants, and the grand debate of “When is it OK to wear white?” will resurface.
2. Opt for flowy, looser clothes in place of tight-fitting ones. We’re partying in a subtropical climate here, and you’ll be glad you selected this route while you capture a breeze occasionally. Dresses are a popular desire for this kind of outfit, but rompers and jumpsuits have been on the upward thrust for a couple of years. Courtney McNamara (L) and Whitley Russell choose sporting rompers to clothes at the RBC Heritage Golf Tournament on Friday, April thirteen, 2018. Kasia Kovacs
3. Skip tall-heeled footwear. Heritage entails plenty of on foot and status. Many ladies who have worn heels to the occasion in the beyond will probably let you know they regretted it. In maximum cases, with regards to footwear, comfort triumphs fashion. Avoid blisters and wear tennis shoes or cozy sandals.
4. Bring a lovable bag or seize to complement your outfit and bring all your matters for the days, but be sure to preserve it small. PGA has its own match bag coverage, and it’s unique. You can deliver any bag into the event if it’s miles smaller than 6’’ by 6’’ by using 6’’ or you may opt for a clean bag that’s underneath the dimensions of 12’’ by using 6’’ by 12’’ or a one-gallon plastic freezer bag.
5. Top off your outfit with a floppy hat. It’ll maintain you stylish even as protecting you from the on occasion unforgiving South Carolina sun. Bonus solar-safety points for also sporting sun shades and sunscreen.